– Added new ISOs with embedded Nvidia drivers + out of the box driver installation. These ISO should allow Nvidia users to have an easier installation experience, as nvidia drivers are working on both the ISOs as well as fresh installation post-reboot. Nvidia users no longer need to worry about using nomodeset to boot.
– Reverted the nvidia driver wizard to use akmods instead of dkms, as dkms was having repeated leftover header issues after updates which would break for some people.
– Added a line to the nvidia installer to make sure kmods service was enabled at boot
– Updated GPG key for nobara-appstream. Added line in system updater to refresh keys before performing any updates
– Updated mutter to 44.3
– Added fix for mutter not giving mouse proper window focus (https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/-/issues/2690)
– Added fix for mutter framebuffer test failures (https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/-/issues/2848)
– Fixed bug in calamares installer where it would create useless initramfs-freebsd.img file in /boot
July 16, 2023