– Fixed an issue where in deck/game mode it would switch to desktop when a shutdown or reboot was issued
– Fixed an issue where in desktop mode it would switch to deck/game mode when a shutdown or reboot was issued
– Fixed scaling/DPI issue on GPD Win 4 after new install
– Fixed an issue where calamares would generate grub to /boot/efi/EFI/fedora/grub.cfg instead of the proper location /boot/grub2/grub.cfg.
Hotfix for pre-existing new installs:
Remove the following files:
# rm /boot/efi/EFI/fedora/grub.cfg
# rm /boot/grub2/grub.cfg
Reinstall the following packages:
# dnf reinstall shim-* grub2-efi-* grub2-common
– Fixed corectrl not being available
– Fixed a kernel 6.3.10 regression that would cause games to be layered on top of mangohod within a gamescope session instead of mangohud on top of the game (https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/2685).
– Fixed mangohud package not including mangoapp (it now includes it, required for gamescope session overlay)
– Fixed mangohud not working on nvidia gpus
– Fixed ROG Ally Wifi+Bluetooth mediatek chip not working (patch added to 6.3.12 kernel)