Last month, we released OSMC's July update, with support for our new flagship device, Vero V which will be launched very soon.
Since then, we've been working hard on a number of bug fixes and improvements for all platforms.
Here's what's new:
- Fixed issues with CEC on Vero 4K / 4K + / V
- Fixed an issue on Vero V which prevented the full eMMC size from being available
- Fixed an A/V sync issue on Vero 4K / 4K + / V
- Fixed an issue that prevented the OSMC Scope Skin from being enabled without further configuration
- Fix an issue that caused a blurry UI when the resolution was set to 4K on Vero V.
- OSMC Skin: fix watched indicator background in wide and wall views
- OSMC Skin: episodes image to properly react to hide thumbs for unwatched episode setting
Improving the user experience
- Improve graphics performance for Raspberry Pi
- Disabled persistent journalling to reduce wear on system storage
- Updated translations
- Improved EDID logging on Raspberry Pi
- OSMC Skin: add composer info to fullscreen music playback window and music info dialog
- OSMC Skin: rework seek indicator and button behaviour
To get the latest and greatest version of OSMC, simply head to My OSMC -> Updater and check for updates manually on your exising OSMC set up. Of course — if you have updates scheduled automatically you should receive an update notification shortly.
You may also wish to check out our Store, which offers a wide variety of high quality products which will help you get the best of OSMC.